Take a family outing and build memories at our farm walking around in the great outdoors. Take a much needed break from working at home or e-learning. Feel free to visit inside for some free hot chocolate and treats. We are committed to keeping your family, our family and our employees safe. There remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed. Regular sanitizing, access to sanitizer and hand washing, and daily health checks of our employees are just some of the precautions we are taking.
- We will continue to do our very best in safe sanitation with all our employees and staff.
- All staff will complete daily health screenings before starting work.
- We will regularly sanitize all contact surfaces and areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our facility.
- Protocols will be established to help maintain social distances between groups of people.
- Wear masks inside all buildings and whenever you are not able to maintain social distances with people not in your immediate group.
- Sanitize your hands regularly during your visit.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath) please DO NOT ENTER our business.
Be Safe. Be Responsible. Have Fun.
We are not responsible for any injury, sickness, or damages a s a result of entering or participating in any of the experiences on the farm. By voluntarily visiting our farm you assume all risks.